Parents and grandparents...use the Children's Facebook page to keep up with events and helpful articles and encouragement from Robert (Children's Pastor)!
Our children need the best programs we can offer to help them grow and mature. So, we strive to provide a comprehensive plan to minister to them and help them to connect, grow, and serve.
* Sunday School/Bible Study at 9:30 a.m. on Sundays
* Children's events throughout the school year.
* Kingdom Kids (K-Grade 5): During the morning worship service this groups is dismissed for a special Bible lesson geared for them.
* AWANA (2 years old-Grade 5) on Wednesday evenings (breaks for the summer) from 6:10 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.. Children learn Bible verses and have fun!
* Children's Camp during the summer
* Kid's Klub: a summer program (Bible lessons, recreation, field trips)...this typically begins in June.
Dates: Summer Months
Cost: Varies per activity